Some important information to know regarding your return:
- Returned product must be unused and in its original condition.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for packaging and shipping returned product to Bobco Metals LLC.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, Bobco Metals LLC will refund your purchase price.
- Custom cut materials are non-refundable and cannot be returned for credit.
- All Sheets and Scraps are non-refundable and cannot be returned for credit.
- 20% Restocking fee applies to all returns.
- If we owe you a refund on the material it will be issued once the material arrives back to us.
- Our liability is limited to replacing the material or refunding the invoice value of the material sold.
If you have any questions about this Return Policy, please contact us at:
Bobco Metals LLC
2000 S. Alameda St. Los Angeles CA 90058